Fishtail Braid Step By Step Guide
The Fishtail braid is popular for a casual beach look on a hot Summer’s day or you can make it vintage and turn it into a bun for your Wedding Day, or that special Event. There are so many creative ways of wearing the fishtail plait and it’s such a simple technique.
1. Section hair into a side pony or you may do it loose, on the side.
2. Take two sections of the hair both of even thickness. bring small strips of hair crossing over to meet each section.
3. Repeat this pattern until the end of the plait. This look is most effective on long hair and can be worn on the side, which is usually a popular look.
4. You can do this on wet or dry hair. It can be done as a braid using the same technique, just start on the top of the head.
5.Once you know how you can be creative, create looks such as plaits, braids, buns, and many different looks.
6. Transform your side fish plait into a bun, in a neat twist and secure with bobby pins for a different look.