How to Apply Lashes
1. Firstly, measure the length of the false lash to make sure it fits your eye shape. If the strip needs be shortened, cut the outer edge off with small nail scissors.
2. Take both edges of the false lash and bend them in to create a C shape and hold for a couple of seconds. That’s the best way to take out the straightness and ensure it molds to our curved eye shape and stays put without the corners lifting up.
3. Apply a high quality glue for long lasting results, not the glue that comes with the pack! You can squeeze straight from the tube onto the strip. Place glue on a cotton bud and glide it across the lash strip.
4. Wait 25 seconds or so for the glue to become more sticky, before placing onto your own lash line. Blow on the glue or, gently wave the lash around in the air.
5. Apply the lash to the base of your natural lash line on top of your lashes, not on the eyelid at all. The glue should dry clear.
6. Apply mascara last so you can build on the natural lashes with the false ones, making sure they mesh into each other.
What’s the best way to remove false lashes?
Always remove false lashes before taking off the rest of your eye makeup. First pre-soften the glue with a cotton swab that’s been soaked in an eye-lash remover. Use a dab motion along the lash line. This loosens the glue and breaks down the stickiness. While your eyes are open, take hold of the false lashes at tips of the outer corner. Then close your eyes and slowly peel away from your own lashes, working from the outer to inner corner.